Danny Mount on 29 Mar 2003 22:52:01 -0000

[eia] Spanish Mistake??????????????????????

Ok guys.  I have sent emails to two different players and NEITHER of them
have written me back yet.  Before this gets any further out of hand without
my input, my intentions were to use my fleet in Cartagena to transport one
of my corps in Barcelona down to Morocco.  Since no one is seeing this I
assume that I have errored in my ability to do this.  I thought that as long
as a corps is in a port city and the fleet in transport has enough movement
then I would be able to do this.  Will someone please let me know the ruling
on this!

Also, I did have a corps marker purchased and infantry able to be placed in
Cadiz but I thought that my tactic was sound in the above plan.

If I have made a mistake, then I can definitely live with it, but all I want
is some feedback!

-DEM