Everett E. Proctor on 29 Mar 2003 13:40:01 -0000

Re: [eia] NOT On to the Reinforcement Phase!

>     Could you please explain your reasoning for this recommendation?

Easily, because:

"I *wish* we were playing in the sort of gentlemanly game
where a spirit of generosity prevailed and players allowed each other to go
back and fix obvious mistakes.  But unfortunately that's not what this group
seems to prefer.  "

Also, more seriously,  if I keep on saying that X's orders won't affect
what I do, so I'll send mine out in advance, and then at some future
month I suddenly declare that I do need to wait for X's orders, I may be
revealing more than I want to.

-Everett