Kyle H on 23 Mar 2003 06:02:00 -0000

[eia] Re: Battle of Rome

    I'm sorry if my email asking about the status of the depot seemed presumptuous or something.  I was assuming that you must have intended to burn the depot because I couldn't see any other way for a depot garrison to move into the city.  That is, I was under the impression that we were using a default system that says something like the following:  if there is a depot and a garrison in a city area, then the garrison is with the depot.  I didn't realize (or forgot) that we had decided to let garrisons move back and forth at will.
    But it's really not that big of a deal.  I don't really care one way or the other.  I just wanted to be clear about the situation before I made my decision.  Again, sorry if I seemed presumptuous or picky or obstructionist or whatever.

Chit choice is forthcoming.

kdh