Danny Mount on 22 Mar 2003 21:47:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Russian withdrawal roll

I am sorry for not identifying my corps.  Should I send out the amount of
factors in each corps along with the corps numbers when I do this?
-DEM

By the way, they are the Spanish II and III.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 9:47 AM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eia] Russian withdrawal roll

So Spain gains +1 PP and Russia loses -1 PP.

Danny, Mike is right that there have been a couple of times now when you
needed to identify the two corps with Blake, and so far you have forgotten
to do so.  We haven't worried too much about it so far, since all the
Spanish corps but one are identical in possible size, but it's time to ID
them, now.

-JJY