James Helle on 18 Mar 2003 00:48:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussian land phase-Aug 1805

Hmmm.  I knew that, so what was I thinking?
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussian land phase-Aug 1805

    Hi Jim.  Thanks for sending out your land orders.  However, because of one important mistake, you'll probably want to re-write them from scratch.
    First off a very minor mistake: You already have a depot at B-L, so you don't need to create a new one.  (I just realized that your depot at B-L is missing from my maps, so it's probably my fault that you thought you didn't have one there yet.)
    Second and more importantly, you cannot create a depot at Grodno because it is outside your territory and you don't have a corps there.  (7.2.3.3.2 reads: "For a major power to place a new depot *outside* of its own territory, an unbesieged corps of that major power must be in that area.")  This is the mistake that will probably force you to re-write your orders, since so much of what you do depends on having that depot.

If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

kdh