Michael Gorman on 9 Mar 2003 06:34:01 -0000

RE: [eia] [escrow] Battle of St. Petersburg, August 1805

At 05:54 PM 3/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Sorry guys for being less than interactive today.  I was taking a test until
now for my Master's Program.  The Spanish corps was the Spanish V.

Those Russians seem to be very well trained for swamp fighting!

-DEM

Well, it's our swamp and all. After we went through all the trouble to put a city in it that didn't fall over and sink, we figured we better be able to defend our castle in the swamp since everyone will want one now.