James Helle on 10 Feb 2003 01:21:01 -0000

Re: [eia] on to August 1805!

What's done is done.  Let's move on to August.
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] on to August 1805!

I'm not sure if Jim was aware that he wouldn't be able to besige Minsk or not.  He might have forgotten that if he uses unused movement points to help his forage roll, then no siege can be made in that area.  We'd better hear from him about it before moving too deeply into August.

On the other hand, what happens in Minsk makes no difference to my political escrow, so I will go ahead with that.

-JJY