Michael Gorman on 5 Feb 2003 18:56:01 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Depots
Removal: Pskov, Bucharest, Stavropel
Creation: Nemirov, Taganrog, Novgorod, Vitebsk ($4)

Movement:
Corps at Stavropel moves to Taganrog  ($0.5)
Cossack in Erzurum moves north to the mountain space in Georgia bordering the Black Sea 1I corps at Silistra moves to Bucharest, picks up the garrison and then contiues to Galatz and picks up the garrison ($0.5) 2I corps, 1C corps, one Cossack and Kutusov move from Silistra to north of Galatz, picking up the garrison in Ismail on the way. ($3)
1I Corps at Kiev moves to one space south of Vitebsk ($1)
The four cossacks in Podolia and Crimea also move to one space south of Vitebsk
The stack with Bagraton moves to Novgorod, drops off one militia and then continues one space due west. ($3)

Total costs: $12
St. Petersburg garrison will need a forage roll