Kyle H on 28 Jan 2003 16:03:01 -0000

Re: [eia] French/Russian Naval Orders, Part II

> That's an intercept. Rolls to follow.
>
> --
> J.

    Dang!  We almost made it.  Oh well...  Since France is at war with
neither Spain nor Turkey, this naval combat will only involve the Russian
fleet on our side.  So obviously Mike will be doing the honors (when it
comes to rolling dice).
    I'm sure it's probably public knowledge by now, but I'm too lazy to go
back and check the record.  So could you please remind me of the composition
of the Spanish and Turkish fleets in the combat?  Thanks.  (I believe the
Russian fleet is down to 15 ships, right?)

kdh