J.J. Young on 26 Jan 2003 12:55:01 -0000

Re: [eia] something is haywire

Thanks, Everett, but I need Mike's mailing address, not his email address.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Everett E. Proctor" <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>; "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] something is haywire

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:04:02 -0500
> "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi, guys.  I have trying to email Mike to get his mailing address for a
wedding invitation, but he hasn't replied.  So I checked my sent messages
file and found that all the messages I've been sending to russia@xxxxxxxxx
have been going to prussia@xxxxxxxxx instead.  I just tried it again and I'm
absolutely sure I'm not mispelling it.  So something is wrong with the mail
server.