Kyle H on 21 Jan 2003 20:51:01 -0000

Re: [eia] misprint

    Heh-heh!  Good one, Danny.  :-)  Seriously though, if you look at the
amount of guerrilla tokens included in our current version of the gamebox,
it is very small with very little variety.  Even though our last campaign
lasted only a few months, we probably had more guerrilla tokens on the board
than what is currently available.  If Spain is ever invaded, it will
definitely need more tokens.  (I think you'll be satisfied with the variety
that I've created for you.)

kdh