Michael Gorman on 13 Jan 2003 04:38:01 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] Political Phase, July 1805

At 06:57 PM 1/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
    As far as I can tell, the results of the July 1805 political phase are
as follows:

Spain, Turkey, and Prussia elect to combine movement.
Turkey loses 1 PP for declaring war on Cyrenaica.

Does anyone wish to sponsor Cyrenaica in its struggle against Turkey?
(France has no desire to do so.)  Please indicate definitively yes or no.
Once all declarations have been made, we can roll to determine who will
control it.

kdh

Russia will not sponsor Cyrenaica.

Oh, what countries constitute the coalition for combined movement?