Everett E. Proctor on 24 Dec 2002 12:16:01 -0000

Re: [eia] political phase escrow

I really don't think that this is such a long delay that we can't wait.  In this type of game, I'm sort of against one player sending in the
orders for another player, even if they are allies. Being mostly a
diplomatic game, I don't think a player should know for absolute
certainty what another player is going to do.  There should be some
element of uncertainty left.

-Everett

--
Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>