jjy on 19 Dec 2002 18:00:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Responses to combined movement question

Thank you for checking that out, Kyle.  Although I concede to the official
interpretation of the combined-movement rule, it makes me feel better that
others out there share my misgivings about it.  I would favor a house rule
similar to the one Ragnar used in his game, but I realize that it would
probably come down to an "Us vs. Them" vote, depending on who would benefit,
and I don't want to go there.

-JJY