Kyle Haidet on 16 Dec 2002 02:31:01 -0000

Re: [eia] KYLE, READ THIS FIRST !!

JJ wrote:
But I know this is not
>how we've handled this in the past, which is why I spoke up before reading
>the rule.

   Hmm.  I don't have any recollection about this.  But if you're right and we did announce whether a garrison was participating in a limited field combat *prior* to revealing our chits in the past, that was probably just because the decision has to be made before the opposing strategies are revealed, and we were probably just too lazy to write it down on a piece of paper.  :-)

kdh

So from now on, I'll know how to handle it.  Go ahead with your