Tom Cannon on 13 Dec 2002 14:24:01 -0000

[eia] Re: The Gamers

Check out the trailer... LMAO

http://gamers.deadgentlemen.com/

I have the trailer on my site as well... you'll need Quicktime

http://www.centerdigit.com/downloads/gamers480.mov

Tom Cannon
http://www.centerdigit.com

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be
controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists
acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number.
The latter are surely curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But
they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort."
-- Robert A. Heinlein