Joel Uckelman on 13 Dec 2002 03:00:01 -0000

[eia] Kyle's mail problem

So, I was poking around this eveining to see exactly where mail sent to Kyle
is routed, and discovered that 1) all of the MX records (mail exchangers) for
att.net currently point to the same IP address, and 2) that that mail server
rejects connections from everywhere I've tried connecting thus far (three
machines: two that are mine, one that belongs to a friend in California).
Given what I've discovered, I'd be surprised if Kyle is getting any of his
mail right now. Is there another email address at which we can reach him while
AT&T gets things sorted out?