jjy on 12 Dec 2002 19:55:01 -0000

[eia] Mediterranean naval orders, part whatever

That's the spirit !  : )

Almost last, and probably least, the British VII fleet moves from Malta --->
sea space off Tunis/Palermo (with a 1- interception possibility) ---> blockade
Toulon.

Also, I don't know what Joel wishes to do with the II Turkish fleet.

-JJY