Michael Gorman on 12 Dec 2002 17:55:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Mediterranean naval orders, part I

At 12:48 PM 12/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Unless I have misunderstood, Danny gave me permission to coordinate our naval
movement and issue our agreed-upon orders to his fleets.  Here goes:

Spanish fleet (III ?) and Swedish fleet blockading Riga maintain their blockade.

Spanish fleet (I ?) off St. Petersburg blockades St. Petersburg.

II Spanish fleet: Barcelona ---> sea space off Barcelona ---> sea space off
Marseilles ---> sea space off Genoa/Leghorn (4 movement points remaining)

At this point, the Franco-Russian fleets have an opportunity to attempt
interception.  Do they wish to try ?

God Save the King !
-JJY

No, we'll let the Spaniards sail for now.
And since the French can't really intercept the Spaniards anyhow, if I'm not going to bug them, they don't get bugged.

Mike