Kyle H on 12 Dec 2002 15:21:01 -0000

Re: [eia] non-Mediterranean British naval orders, 6/05

    Yes, there is a mistake on the Cyberboard map.  It shows the port of London as bordering only one sea zone - the English Channel.  But on the real map, the port of London borders 2 sea zones - the English Channel as well as the sea zone off Yarmouth, Hull, and Amsterdam.  That's probably the cause of the confusion.

kdh
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] non-Mediterranean British naval orders, 6/05

At 11:54 PM 12/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I fleet (w/Blake and Spanish I corps):  London ---> sea space off Abo/Riga/Stockholm

Was there a typo on the map as far as the location of the London blockade box?  I seem to recall something about that early on in the game.  If not, I don't see how the fleet at London can reach its destination in 6 moves.

Mike