Michael Gorman on 11 Dec 2002 06:41:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Beginning of fleet activity

At 09:54 PM 12/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Sorry for the delay.  Gabrielle and I had a late meeting for Columbus Public
Schools department chairs, then we went to dinner together.  Anyway, the
British VI fleet allows the combined Franco-Russian fleets to pass, but is
very surly about it.  : )

-JJY

That's okay, the password server for the university email has been screwy all evening anyhow.

The combined fleet sails by the cowardly British and ends its move off Naples. There it engages the British fleet.

The British may attempt evasion and if they fail, we move onto wind gauge and battle.

Mike