Michael Gorman on 10 Dec 2002 15:36:01 -0000

[eia] Beginning of fleet activity

Sorry for the delay, was busy last night with Everett tormenting our Deadlands characters.

Okay, the first stack to move in our combined phase is the Russian 3rd fleet. It moves down out of the Adriatic and will be passing the British 7th fleet. Does that fleet wish to intercept and if so at what distance will it attempt the interception, in the same space or in an adjacent space?

Mike

As this phase has the potential to be a complicated naval phase, it will likely be slow as we're pretty much going to have to use all the rules. Sorry