Joel Uckelman on 8 Dec 2002 00:52:03 -0000

Re: [eia] EiA tables

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     All the game tables are already available online in their original
> format.  They are at:
> http://home.att.net/~menexenus/.
> When you get there, click on the link for "Combat Tables and other essential
> info".  Granted, these images are not always the easiest to read because
> some of the tables span the crease, but all the info is there and available
> 24/7.
>
> kdh

Oh, didn't know about those. For anyone on a slow connection, my tables might
be easier to use, since it's a 69k pdf vs. four jpegs that total to 915k.
Everything is there except the surrender table and sequence of play.