Joel Uckelman on 4 Dec 2002 04:51:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Pursuit and forces

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Russia gains a political point and Turkey loses one for the battle at
> Salonika.  (Hey, is the eia list serve working right?  I sent a couple
> emails to the list a few hours ago and have not received copies of them
> yet.)
>
> kdh

It's possible that my DSL was down sometime during the middle of the day.
Sometime soon, I'm going to write a script that tracks when exactly the DSL
is down (and posts it to a web page?) so I can bitch at the phone company
each month around the time when I pay my bill.

--
J.