Joel Uckelman on 2 Dec 2002 20:59:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Pursuit and forces

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 08:40 PM 12/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >

> >Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Rolls also sent to:
> >     eia@xxxxxxxxx
> >
> ># Russian Pursuit Roll
> ># Russian Forces are : 1st, 2nd and 3rd corps, 1st Cav Corps and one cossack
> ># Total Russian forces are 27I, 8C and 1 Ck
> ># Pursuit class is 6
> >
> >No. of sides on every die:      6
> >No. of dice for every roll:     1
> >No. of dice rolls requested:    1
> >No. of rolls per line:          1
> >
> >       1
>          So, the Turks lose 6I and 1C in the attack, and then suffer one
> pursuit loss, which must be 3I and there is no more Turkish cavalry
> present.  That should put total losses at 9I and 1C which I suspect will
> mean the end of the Macedonia corps but the rascally Pechlivan Khan escapes.
>          The Russian losses are 1 infantry factor
>
> Mike

I count only 5 casualties in combat (0.15 * 36), plus 1 pursuit loss. So
that's 4I, 1C from combat, plus 3I from pursuit. The two corps retreat to
Philippopolis, as it brings them closer to Constantinople.

--
J.