Michael Gorman on 2 Dec 2002 17:07:02 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Depot Creation: Adrianople, St. Petersburg ($2)
Depot Removal: Riga
Bagraton and 2I corps move from Pskov to St. Petersburg and pick up the 5m garrison ($1) 1I Corps north of Galatz moves one space north and then two spaces west to end west of Nemirov (F/5) 1I Corps and 1 cossack at Ruschuk move north to Bucharest and picks up the garrison(F/auto) Kutusov, 2I and 1C corps and 1 cossack move to Adrianople, pick up the infantry corps and then continue to Silistra to engage Pechlivan Khan ($8)
1I corps in Armenia moves north to 1 space NW of Tiflis ($1)

Total Cost: $12
1 land battle at Salonika. The Turks have to decide if they will fight or retire into the city and what they will do with their depot.

Mike