Joel Uckelman on 24 Nov 2002 03:19:01 -0000

[eia] escrow improvements (proposed)

I've been mulling over a few things I might do over break, and thought of
these:

1. Would people find it useful if there were a web page that showed who has
and who has not responded for any given escrow? That way, we'd be able to
see who needs harassing to get their orders in (*cough* Spain *cough*).
Would this reveal any information that shouldn't be revealed?

2. Would anyone use a web interface for setting up escrows and responding to
them if I made one?