Danny Mount on 17 Nov 2002 20:38:02 -0000

RE: [eia] 2 errors

Did you also take off political points for Spain when it declared war on
Russia?

DEM

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 2:22 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] 2 errors

    In my land phase orders (below) I forgot to indicate that Ney is
accompanying the corps that is moving from Breda to Amsterdam.
    Also, I suspect that my most recent Political Status Display might show
Spain in the wrong place.  I think that I forgot to move them up 2 spaces
for taking control of Sweden.  (JJ, can you please check this?)  If I'm
right that I forgot to do this, then Spain should be at the highest square
with 7 Victory Points instead of at the lowest square with 7 Victory Points.

kdh