Michael Gorman on 17 Nov 2002 06:42:02 -0000

Re: [eia] new map

At 01:13 PM 11/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
    I just sent out an updated PSD a moment ago.  It did include the +1 for
Russia's recent victory over Turkey (and a corresponding -1 for Turkey).
Let me know if anyone sees any errors.
    Also, because Russia's orders were particularly complicated, I'm sending
out a new map file as well.  Mike, please look them over and make sure
everything is correct for your forces.  (Others can double-check it, too.)

Only thing I noticed was that the Swedish corps should still be at Stockholm and the Swedish fleet should be blockading Riga instead. Once I realized that there were two Tripolis on the map, my confusion on the Turkish move went away and everything else looks right.

Mike