jjy on 16 Nov 2002 18:58:02 -0000

Re: [eia] referendum on 2 House Rules adopted in a previous campaign

I'm not terribly happy with the house rule, either, but I still see it as weird
that a formerly enemy force can carry on war in your own territory against your
allies _after the peace treaty_.

What is the status of tracing suppply through formerly enemy territory after
making peace ?  If supply cannot be traced without the permission of the former
enemy whose territory you are on, then this would put at least some check on
the "willy-nilly" marching to get at allies of the former enemy.  If this is
the case, then I would agree about dropping the house rule.

-JJY