Joel Uckelman on 15 Nov 2002 05:26:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> At 09:40 PM 11/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >     Mike, was that set of land phase orders meant to punish me for
> >something?  Ugh!  Talk about confusing!  It definitely shows that you've had
> >3 months to think about your move.  :-)
> >     FYI, France chooses to go after Prussia but before Great Britain in the
> >land phase.
> >
> >kdh
>          I blame the good people at Avalon Hill for writing the rules that
> made that set of orders possible.

I believe EiA was originally published by the Australian Design Group, the
same
people who can be credited with/blamed for World in Flames. Like Kingmaker,
Avalon Hill picked it up because it looked good.

--
J.