Michael Gorman on 5 Nov 2002 14:45:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish Units

At 10:44 PM 11/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:
New King of Spain here.

I know the Economic phase has already passed and I did not receive any info
from the last Spanish player to let me know what he bought.  I am wanting to
purchase four ships to be built in the Corruna port.  I don't want to make
any other player upset by this move but I was going to ask for your leniency
this one time since I had no record of what my predecessor bought.  Let me
know if anyone objects to this.

Thanks,
DEM
I thought we had already decided to let you rerun the economic phase so you'd know what stuff you were going to have? Maybe we decided that before we knew who was playing Spain? In either case, I don't object.

Mike