Joel Uckelman on 3 Nov 2002 21:19:03 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] April 1805 Political Orders

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> So Turkey forms alliances (+2 PP) with Austria (+1 PP) and Great Britain (+1
> PP), France conditionally surrenders (-5 PP) to Spain (+3 PP), Prussia (+3
> PP), and Austria (+3 PP).  Russia may or may not lose -2 PP depending on
> whether anyone chooses to control Sweden.
>
> Did I miss anything so far ?  Our next step should be to resolve the peace
> treaty between France and the Coalition partners, then see if anyone will
> control Sweden (should this be handled through an escrow ?), and then on to
> the Reinforcement phase !
>
> God Save the King !
> -JJY

I thought we'd decided before that there was no reason for minor control
rolls to be private, since what someone else rolls shouldn't influence your
decision to roll. In any case, Turkey will not roll for control of Sweden.

--
J.