Danny Mount on 28 Oct 2002 02:46:03 -0000

[eia] Introducing Spain's new player

Hey Guys!  My name is Danny Mount.  I am a friend of Kyle's from The Ohio
State University and I am very excited to be playing this game with you all.
My favorite game in the past is Axis and Allies which would be considered
complicated to most people but I am looking forward to playing a more
complex war game.  I hope to keep Spain's role interesting and hopefully we
will have a great time together.  Anyways, hope everyone has a great week.
Just wanted to introduce myself and I am looking forward to getting started
in the game.

DEM