Kyle H on 24 Oct 2002 01:49:01 -0000

[eia] brief update

    Hi guys.  Just wanted to update you on the player search.  Today I talked to the prospect I mentioned before who is a colleague of mine in teacher-training program.  His initial reaction was very favorable towards the idea of joining our game.  Hopefully JJ and I can arrange a practice session with him this weekend to see if this is the sort of game he thinks he'd like to join.  If so, I'm optimistic that we could be up and running again soon.

Cross your fingers...

kdh