James Helle on 17 Oct 2002 08:08:02 -0000

Re: [eia] anyone out there?

Thanks Kyle.  Got your address from the eia mail you sent.  My old address is still current, so you don't need to update your book.
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle H
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] anyone out there?

    Hey, Jim.  Unfortunately, my email program (Outlook Express) is retarded.  It doesn't show me your actual email address, just your name.  Are you still at jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?  Let me know either way and I'll send you a quick email.
    About EIA, I understand your frustration.  I think it has been 3 months since we took our last turn.  We'll never come close to finishing our game at this pace.  So you are right:  one way or the other, the pace needs to pick up or we need to give up.  As far as I know, the only one who still has not sent political orders for April 1805 is Jason.  So Jason, will you be able to send out political orders soon?  As far as the future is concerned, does Jason (or anyone else for that matter) see any obstacles to resuming a more rapid pace?

kdh