Joel Uckelman on 17 Oct 2002 03:19:02 -0000

Re: [eia] anyone out there?

Thus spake "Kyle H":
[snip]
>     About EIA, I understand your frustration.  I think it has been 3 =
> months since we took our last turn.  We'll never come close to finishing =
> our game at this pace.  So you are right:  one way or the other, the =
> pace needs to pick up or we need to give up.  As far as I know, the only =
> one who still has not sent political orders for April 1805 is Jason.  So =
> Jason, will you be able to send out political orders soon?  As far as =
> the future is concerned, does Jason (or anyone else for that matter) see =
> any obstacles to resuming a more rapid pace?
>
> kdh

Since all of the delays thus far have been due to one-time events (e.g.,
moving) and not systematic slowness on anyone's part, I'm hopeful that the
pace will be a lot faster once we start again. And I'm definitely still
interested; all we're waiting for right now is orders from Spain.

--
J.