James Helle on 17 Oct 2002 00:53:02 -0000

[eia] anyone out there?

    How are we coming on political orders?
    If it's not too much trouble I'd like to ask a favor of everyone.  Recently I had to basically erase my email system to undo something I did by mistake.  The good news is I'm using a better email system and the bad news is I don't have anyone's addresses anymore.  If each of you could send me a short email when you have the time that would be the easiest and most accurate way for me to save the info in my address book.  Thanks guys.