jjy on 13 Aug 2002 22:54:03 -0000

Re: [eia] detailed response from an EIH big-wig

The only thing I do not feel was addressed by this reply is the fact that
multiple corps in an area together outside a city would have to roll forage
separately, and thus would be effectively "hungrier" than the same number of
factors inside a besieged city.

But I'm willing to play it either way, whatever the majority decides.

-JJY