Kyle H on 6 Aug 2002 01:01:07 -0000

Re: [eia] EiA rules online

    Ok, I'll scan in the remaining pages of the rulebook and send you the files.  The thing is:  the writing in the last few chapters is *tiny*, somewhere between 6-8 point font.  So I'll have to send you the full bitmaps rather than a more compressed image like a .jpg (and even then it still might be hard to read).  But, like you said, I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your development...

kdh
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Cannon
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] EiA rules online

Yeah, but unless I have the complete rules, how will I be able to participate in the mudslinging debates over same?

Besides, (1) my anal retentive nature makes me desire completeness, and (2) I might want to try out a scenario or two outside the group to familiarize myself with things.  You wouldn't want to stand in the way of my development as a prospective player, would you?

:D
;)
:p

Tom