Michael Gorman on 31 Jul 2002 23:23:05 -0000

Re: [eia] Question: all-or-nothing and supply

At 03:04 PM 7/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Yes.  Although it was not Everett's intention and so we accomodated him, in a similar future situation if any attacking corps ending movement in an area is ineligible to lay seige, then no siege can be made at all in that area.

Question:  (this is a yes-or-no question, not meant to spark new debate) is our house rule that when attacking corps move into an area with a defending corps, they must stop movement, still in effect ?  My understanding is that yes, it still must stop, but that laying siege is optional.  Is this correct ?

        Ummm,  you have to stop whenever you enter an area with a corps outside of a city.  I thought that was pretty much figured out.