Kyle H on 31 Jul 2002 01:47:06 -0000

[eia] OK, JJ, you can read this one.

    I want to apologize to everyone on the mailing list for losing my cool.
It was inappropriate and uncalled for.  I'm sorry if I made anyone feel
uncomfortable.  I am happy to continue the game, and no (more) cooling off
is needed.

Sincerely,

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Everett E. Proctor" <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] Games are supposed to be fun

> If tempers have flared to the point where someone is not having fun, I
> would be in favor of having a cool down period before we continue.
>
> -Everett
> (I'm still having fun.  Austrians aren't, but I am.)
>

> >     Touche, JJ.  I'll give some thought to whether I'm still having fun
with this game and get back to you.

> > kdh

I am no longer interested in recieving emails about it.  Please make use of
private channels rather than the eia list, or find some other way to leave
me out.  I for one will simply vote on my preference.  My suggestion to
anyone else who wants to put this behind us is to do the same.

> >   BTW, I am assuming here that my interpretations of the 2 alternate
plans were correct, since they were left uncommented upon.

> >   Although Kyle's plan has the simplicity of looking at the map and
knowing whether or not there is a siege, I do have a slight preference for
Mike's plan, which I think more closely conforms to the rules as written,
but with the following caveats:

> >   1.)  A defender in a city should be able to build a sea supply depot
there whether the attacker outside is laying siege or not.