Everett E. Proctor on 28 Jul 2002 17:56:02 -0000

Re: [eia] 3/05 Austria land phase

Then we should also wait on our foraging roll until after the defender
decides to enter the city or not.  For example:

1 C corps: Salzburg => Turnin (5-, or 4- if enemy retires)

Knowing if that the forage roll comes up a 5 may affect the defender's
choice.  This could be even more of a difference if the foraging corp in
question has more than 1 unused movement left.

-Everett