Everett E. Proctor on 24 Jul 2002 14:10:03 -0000

Re: [eia] French land phase

> > * These costs assume that Austria burns the depot at Munich (or France loses
> > the battle there).
> >
> As I argued during the last French land phase, I don't believe that you
> can use the depot there *this turn* if I don't burn it even if you do
> win the battle.
>
> 7.3.6.2 " . . .the depot may be captured *after* land combat (see
> 7.3.6.1) and destroyed or converted (but not used for supply this major
> power's sequence -- also see 7.5.2.14)"

If this is so, I will not be burning the depot.

I believe that we are at chit choice.   However, I have commitments for
the next 24 hours, so will not be able to respond regularly until
tomorrow.   Want to try the Open RPG sometime?  Any evening (except
today) would work for me.

-Everett