J.J. Young on 22 Jul 2002 18:43:02 -0000

[eia] British naval phase

British Naval Phase

II fleet:  blockade La Rochelle
III fleet:  blockade St. Malo
IV fleet (w/Nelson):  attack Holland fleet in Amsterdam (no garrison to man
the harbor defenses)
V fleet:  St. Malo ---> English Channel
VI fleet:  blockade Genoa
VII fleet (with 1 I and Cav. corps):  Palermo ---> sea area off
Genoa/Leghorn
Portugal fleet:  English Channel ---> attack Holland fleet in Amsterdam (no
garrison to man the harbor defenses)
Denmark fleet (with 1 I corps):  Copenhagen ---> sea area off
Amsterdam/Hamburg

Spain may join in the attack on Amsterdam, so I want to wait to see Jason's
naval orders before resolving the battle (although I will attack in any
case).

God Save the King !
-JJY