Kyle H on 20 Jul 2002 03:43:07 -0000

[eia] up and running

    Hello all.  I seem to be back up and running.  Could someone please send me the link to the archive?  Thanks.  Also, I'm attaching a few images.  One is my best recollection of the minor country status, one is my record of the political status display, and the third is a map.  Could you all just briefly look at these documents and see if you notice anything wrong with them.  (I'm sure there are mistakes.  I just need you to help me find them.)

Thanks,

kdh