menexenus on 18 Jul 2002 01:31:03 -0000

[eia] need invitation again

  Hi guys.  I just returned my lemon computer today.  So
now I am back to using Katy's until late next week when
my new Dell will be delivered.  What that means is that
I no longer have the escrow invitation for the March
political phase.  Is it possible for someone to resend
that to me?  (I also lost the link for the EIA archives,
but don't bother resending that until I get my new
computer.  I don't want to lose it again!  :-)

Thanks,

kdh