J.J. Young on 17 Jul 2002 15:12:03 -0000

Re: [eia] results of the Battle of Mantua, Feb 1805

>     Because the losing side had 5 corps participating in the battle,
Austria
> loses 3 political points (dropping it into the lowest "5" box in the
> Instability Zone) and France gains 4 political points because Napoleon was
> present (placing it in the lowest "10" box).

Actually, including the conquest of Romagna, I show Austria in the middle
"5" box on the political chart.  I have done a detailed check through the
historical record on this, and I can write it out for everyone if it doesn't
tally with your estimates.

-JJY