Michael Gorman on 12 Jul 2002 04:45:05 -0000

Re: [eia] Siege of Silistra

At 10:44 AM 7/12/02 -0400, you wrote:
    FYI, you do not need to tell us how many factors are in each corps.  You
only need to publicize the identities of the corps that are present, the
*total* numbers of factors of each type, and the final morale.

kdh

Exactly what is meant by revealing forces was not made clear from my reading of it. But, since I can rearrange them any way I want in the next Reinforcement phase, I didn't see that it made much difference if I gave extra details or not.

Good to know though.

Mike