Michael Gorman on 7 Jul 2002 21:57:03 -0000

Re: [eia] France's land phase orders

Most of the reinforcement phase is done, but we might want to hold off on resolving the French battles until everyone has taken their reinforcement phase. how battles turn out may change where people want to put their leaders and the like even if they aren't in the war yet. A quick check of my email collection doesn't show either an Austrian or a Prussian reinforcement phase yet and I think having the French battles occur in Austria before the Austrians have finished the previous phase is precipitous. It may not change what France does to see what Austria does with leaders and the like, but it might change Austria's orders quite a bit to already know where the French forces are going and what battles they'll win and lose.

Mike